27 January 2006

Rounding up some things

Would you allow me to do a little self-exposure and a little promotion for some great things happening over here in The Netherlands?
I would like to point my Dutch readers to two great items that are in the Dutch language only:
1. All the great work that we did under the title "ELO Advies" can be found online. Just point your browser to http://www.utwente.nl/elo. If you are interested in a sort of English summary of what has been done in this project (which is quite interesting!), go to my presentation that I delivered at the last Sakai conference.
2. I am regular reader of the Edusite. They always have some great news. They have a weekly schedule, where Tuesday is their deadline day. So on Tuesdays you can find the latest articles, interviews etc. There is a recent interview with Marijk van der Wende on the Edusite.

No comments: